12V batteries, AGM, deep cycle.
For use in offgrid installations both on land and at sea.
With an HAZE AGM deep cycle battery from Energig you know that you get a good quality battery for your project.
An AGM battery is often our recommendation, especially for installations with wind generators as AGM is better to receive the relatively fluctuating power coming from wind generators.
On a boat, we will almost always use the AGM as it suits the fluctuating charging up and down. Gel batteries are also good, especially for solar installations. Old-fashioned lead / acid batteries, we sell only in special cases …. as in almost never.
You must find out how many Ampere hours (Ah) you need and remember that a deep cycle battery can not tolerate being discharged more than 50%. To extend the lifetime, you could choose to only discharge 30%. This increases your battery investment, but there will be longer between purchases. Batteries love to be fully charged!
These Haze AGM batteries are designed for a service life of 12 years. It is a very long time and it does not mean that they last for 12 years! It all depends on how they are treated, how much they are charged and how often. The ambient temperature in which they operate is also influencing. With optimal conditions they will service you in many years, though it is high quality AGM batteries!
- Operation Temperature: -10 to +45 degrees Celsius.
- Grid alloy Calcium / Tin lead alloy.
- Plates: Flat pasted.
- Separator: Absorbent glass mat.
- Active material: High purity lead.
- Charging voltage:
– Float: 2.27 ÷ 2.30VPC (20 ° C)
– Cycling: 2.35VPC (20 ° C)
– Max 2.40VPC
- Electrolyte: Low impurity sulfuric acid.
- Maintenance free.
- Increased durability and deep cycle ability for heavy applications.
- High purity electrolyte gelled thixotropic, no layering.
- Valve regulated, EPDM rubber, countervailing pressure 1.5-2.0PSI (10 ÷ 15 kPa), reclosing of 1.0PSI (7 kPa)
- ABS case and cover – V0 on request.
- Low self-discharge.
- Built in accordance with IEC 896-2, DIN 43534, BS 6290p.4 and EUROBAT regulations, UL 1989 approved.
- FAA and IATA approved as non-hazardous.
- German developed battery technology.
Specifications, dimensions and weight: