12V Battery, Gel, deep cycle
For use in all off grid installations, both onshore and offshore.
With a deep cycle battery from Energig, you can be sure to get a decent quality battery for your off grid system.
You need to choose how many Ampere hours (Ah) your battery must be and you must remember that a deep cycle battery tolerate being discharged by 50%, but to extend the service life, we recommend only to discharge 30%. This increases your battery purchases, but there will be the farther between purchases. Batteries love to be charged at all time!
These Haze batteries have a design life of 12 years, which is very much. BUT that does not mean they will work for 12 years. It all depends on how, how much, how often and at what temperature they operate. Under optimal conditions they can last for countless years.
- Operation Temperature: -20 to +50 degrees Celsius
- Grid alloy: Calcium / Tin lead alloy
- Plates: Flat pasted
- Separator: Microporous Duroplastic
- Active material Very high purity lead
- Charging voltage:
– Float: 2.27 ÷ 2.30VPC (20 ° C)
– Cycling: 2.35VPC (20 ° C)
– Maximum 2.40VPC
- Electrolyte: Sulphuric quality of analytical grade purity
- Increased durability and deep cycle ability for heavy applications
- High purity electrolyte gelled thixotropic, no stratification
- Valve regulated Max internal pressure 2.5PSI (17.5kPa)
- ABS case and cover
- Low self-discharge
- Built in accordance with IEC 896-2, DIN 43534, BS 6290p.4, EUROBAT, UL 1989 approved
- FAA and IATA approved as non-hazardous
- German developed battery technology
Specifications, dimensions and weight: