MasterVolt Batteries – AGM series (Absorbed Glass Mat)
In AGM batteries, the electrolyte (mixture of water and sulphuric acid) is mostly absorbed in glass fibre. The battery is completely maintenance-free and there is no gas generation with normal use. It does not requiring any ventilation, therefore these batteries can be installed anywhere.
Their construction gives a very fast dis/charge at very high currents, therefore these batteries are great for systems that needs high currents (for instance when starting an engine) in a short period of time. The poles on the battery can be unscrewed and the battery can be combined with standard battery terminals.
- Great starter function.
- Perfect upgrade for wet lead acid batteries and great for Deep Cycle discharge.
- Same initial power delivery in an AGM 12/90 Ah as in a 180 Ah wet lead-acid battery.
- Glass-fibre technology has low internal resistance.
- Use of thicker plates prolong lifespan.
- Also for medium cyclical use.
- Two-year warranty.
- With MasterBus you will have the complete overview over your power system.
- Via MasterBus in your Yacht, RV, Truck or any Off Grid installation, you can control and Monitior your entire system.
- And with Amperian, everything can be done over the internet.
Everything's coveredMasterVolt will provide you with all you the Power you need for any size project from 300 to 40.000 watts.
Tailor made solutionsEnergig will tailor your setup for your project, so it fit's your needs spot on.
- Let's have a chat, whether you needs are big or small, for Yachts, RV, Cabins, Trucks or any other Off Grid solution.
- Energig delivers for everything small to big industrial projects.
MasterVolt is world famous for its high quality and durability.
Whether it's how the chassis is made, the electronics are designed and mounted or the robust way all products can handle shaking, marine environments and temperature fluctuations. MasterVolt never let's you down!
MasterVolt's reputation and many years of experience makes it a well deserved place in the top of the power convert world that they occupy today.
As a preferred supplier to a range of the largest and most quality conscious companies worldwide, MasterVolt occupies a leading position that not many can challenge.
For more detailed specifications, see the Data Sheet and/or the manual under the “download” Tab above
Find more info about the MasterVolt product of your interest. Have a look at the specific product link:
Mastervolt AGM 12/55 Ah
Mastervolt AGM 12/70 Ah
Mastervolt AGM 12/90 Ah
Mastervolt AGM 12/130 Ah
Mastervolt AGM 12/160 Ah
Mastervolt AGM 12/225 Ah
Mastervolt AGM 12/270 Ah
Mastervolt AGMSL 12/150 Ah, AGM SlimLine series (Absorbed Glass Mat)
Mastervolt AGMSL 12/185 Ah, AGM SlimLine series (Absorbed Glass Mat)
Mastervolt AGM 6/260 Ah, AGM 6 Volt series (Absorbed Glass Mat)
Mastervolt AGM 6/400 Ah, AGM 6 Volt series (Absorbed Glass Mat)