MasterVolt Batteries – Lithium Ion MLS
The MLS series has been designed with technology from the huge success MLI Ultra. Although designed for different types of applications, the MLS has many of the same characteristics as MLI, making them great for applications where very long lifespan, light weight and compactness are essential.
Compact batteries, high energy storage capacity, long lifespan = ideal replacement for lead acid batteries.
Lithium Ion has really many advantages over lead-acid:
- The MLS series can fast recharge in an hour
- And deep cycle (up to 80 % discharge)
- 2.000 times without damage. It is three times longer than traditional lead-acid
- For MLS the safest Lithium Ion chemistry available (LiFePO4) is used.
The MasterVolt MLS has build in battery management system that includes a safety disconnect that protects the battery from too deep discharging, overcharging and overheating.
The MasterVolt MLS makes an ideal energy storage solution, and it create an optimal entry point shifting to Lithium Ion from Lead/Acid.
- With MasterBus you will have the complete overview over your power system.
- Via MasterBus in your Yacht, RV, Truck or any Off Grid installation, you can control and Monitior your entire system.
- And with Amperian, everything can be done over the internet.
Everything's coveredMasterVolt will provide you with all you the Power you need for any size project from 300 to 40.000 watts.
Tailor made solutionsEnergig will tailor your setup for your project, so it fit's your needs spot on.
- Let's have a chat, whether you needs are big or small, for Yachts, RV, Cabins, Trucks or any other Off Grid solution.
- Energig delivers for everything small to big industrial projects.
The MLS series is developed to be very easy to install and needs no additional components. All the MLS models comes in a tough waterproof plastic case. This makes it an easy replacement for most existing lead-acid batteries.
- Easy replacement for most traditional lead-acid batteries.
- Saves up to 70 % in space and weight, compared to traditional Battery technologies.
- 3 times the lifespan of lead-acid batteries (2000 cycles).
- Charged & ready for use within just an hour.
- Reliable operation ensured by a built in Battery Management System (BMS)
- Passive balancing and automatic safety disconnect.
- Safest Lithium Ion chemistry available (Lithium Iron Phosphate, LiFePO4).
- Tested and certified according to UN38.3.
The new MLS batteries are great for many different tasks where capacity up to 90 Ah is needed. Its compact design and light weight plus the fact that it is installable in multiple orientations, makes it optimal for portable applications such as mobile communication euquipment. The MLS is also designed for (UPS) backup power. Power supply for small boats and vehicles up to security systems and professional/industrial applications.
MasterVolt is world famous for its high quality and durability.
Whether it's how the chassis is made, the electronics are designed and mounted or the robust way all products can handle shaking, marine environments and temperature fluctuations. MasterVolt never let's you down!
MasterVolt's reputation and many years of experience makes it a well deserved place in the top of the power convert world that they occupy today.
As a preferred supplier to a range of the largest and most quality conscious companies worldwide, MasterVolt occupies a leading position that not many can challenge.
For more detailed specifications, see the Data Sheet and/or the manual under the “download” Tab above
Find more info about the MasterVolt product of your interest. Have a look at the specific product link:
Mastervolt MLS 12/80 (6Ah), MLS 12V
Mastervolt MLS 12/130 (10 Ah), MLS 12V
Mastervolt MLS 12/260 (20 Ah), MLS 12V
Mastervolt MLS 12/390 (30 Ah), MLS 12V
Mastervolt MLS 24/260 (10Ah), MLS 24V