MasterVolt Batteries – MVG series
In GEL batteries, the electrolyte is absorbed in a gel. The GEL battery is entirely maintenance free and has no gas formation if used in normal way. That’s why there is not required any extra ventilation and GEL batteries can be installed anywhere. They are great as a service battery and for intensive cyclical use due to the ability to be charged very quickly.
- Ideal service battery for medium and large 12 V and 24 V systems.
- Extremely long lifespan and durability.
- No gas formation under normal use.
- Quick recharge with high charge current possible.
- For intensive cycle on a daily basis with a high number of charge/discharge cycles.
- Very low self-discharge. Keeps power in the battery for many days.
- High return on investment.
- Two-year warranty.
- With MasterBus you will have the complete overview over your power system.
- Via MasterBus in your Yacht, RV, Truck or any Off Grid installation, you can control and Monitior your entire system.
- And with Amperian, everything can be done over the internet.
Everything's coveredMasterVolt will provide you with all you the Power you need for any size project from 300 to 40.000 watts.
Tailor made solutionsEnergig will tailor your setup for your project, so it fit's your needs spot on.
- Let's have a chat, whether you needs are big or small, for Yachts, RV, Cabins, Trucks or any other Off Grid solution.
- Energig delivers for everything small to big industrial projects.
For more detailed specifications, see the Data Sheet and/or the manual under the “download” Tab above