Rutland 910-4 Furlmatic
- Extremely durable construction. Used on both the North and the South Pole and in the Himalayas.
- The right choice of land-based wind turbine to run for many years.
- Up to 160W before the turns out of the wind (15 m / s), to slow down.
- Produces 95W at 11m / s (21 knots) winds.
- Mill diameter: 910mm.
- Weight: 13.1 kg.
- HRSi or HRDi Regulator needed.
- Turning radius 794mm.
Countless organizations worldwide have installed tens of thousands of Furlmatics simply because its reliability in the harshest weather is so well proven.