Complete solar systems for cottages
With this bundle you will get everything you need to have 12 volt and possible 230 Volt in your cottage.
This bundle can on average supply 1000 to 1300 Wh per day from April to September (in Denmark/South Sweden).
This will provide:
- Keeping a large refrigerator running (newer A +)
- Supply light in LED lights in the evening.
- Charging several mobiles, tablets and your computers.
- Energy efficient flat screen TV.
- Provide other necessities in limited amount. Especially in mid summer
If you need more power than that, choose a larger system.
If you want to know exactly what you need, read our Off Grid guides, and count the wattage on all the devices you will connect to your system.
It’s often a good idea to choose a system that is one number greater in power, than you expect to consume, as something is often forgotten in the calculation or you buy additional devices later.
Another option is to choose one of our bundles that are designed for a large number of solar watts, than you need and then choose a lower number of solar watts in the package (but keep the charge controller). That way you can expand with more solar watts when the demand arises.
- 4 X 75 Watt solar panel from MiaSolé. A very nice looking solar panel. The panels are very flexible and that makes this bundle some how more expensive, than framed panels
The panels has glue on the backside and are ready to be glued to almost any surface.
This is why CIGS is better than Crystalline solar.
We only have high-quality solar modules that are Offgrid capable.
- Mastervolt Solar Charge controller. 25 Amp (can handle up to 350 Watt solar). MPPT controller
- 200 Ah (2400 Wh) Haze Gel Battery. Design life: 12 years (Don’t expect 12 years IRL!)
- Cables and battery clamps.
- Possibility of opting for a 12 Volt DC to 230 Volt Mastervolt AC master inverter (so you will have 230 Volt for your devices)
- Manuals and diagrams, to connect the system (it’s not difficult!).
You can always call Energig for guidance.We have not included mounting kit, since it really depends on whether you want to install on a roof, a stand on the ground or another solution.
We experience very often that customers will make their own mounting solution and it is really not complicated. But you are welcome to contact us so we can find the right solution for you.Once you have installed the system, you can start to consume power. There are really a lot of equipment in car accessories that fits 12 Volt.Enjoy 🙂